Thursday, March 01, 2012

Chinese lantern anger

Hull Daily Mail: Chinese lantern causes fire at man's home

Once they were cute. Now they are for nobbers. Don't be a nobber.

Spotter's Badge: L0wey


RobinOfLocksley said...

Zealous use of line spacing does help to show what a total load of old bollox this 'story' is.
Either that, or I have been totally unaware, until now, of the flammability of conservatories.

Jesus of Burning Chinese Laterns of DEATH and Doom to all cows! said...

And Mrs Hanford said she had heard other stories about the damage lanterns can do.

"I was talking to a couple of farmers and they said they had to have a cow put down because it had eaten the wires from a lantern," she said.

There's the lesson of it all. Do not eat wires from a chinese lantern if you are a cow!

sundersartwork said...

Looks like the same guy from the jazz mag post, if so, he really gets around, A Victor Meldrew of sorts?.