Celebrating excellence in the field of local newspaper photography
Coventry Telegraph: Couple 'lucky to be alive' as phone explodes while chargingYeah, that's actually a feature.Spotter's Badge: Rob
If I'm not mistaken, that looks like an induction hob. What's the bet someone left it on?Also:Woken up by a tremendous bang. Phnarr.
I see your problem there...you are charging your phone ON A COOKER
Agree with the other 2 comments.Odds are pretty short on this chancer having cooked his phone & trying to blame Nokia.If the 1680 was completely lethal, it is possible that one or two others would've detonated by now.I can just hear how this went, immediately afterwards:Girl: "you total 'tard, you've left a ring on & cooked your mobile"Bloke: "...er...didn't"Girl: "If that's so, you'd better go to the papers about it"Bloke: "what? er, okay"Girl: "ooh, I love it when you're so masterful. You can do me up the wrongun"...sorry, got a bit carried away at the end there.
Post a Comment