Saturday, May 14, 2016

Slight possibility of a small fluffy animal on the loose anger

Scunthorpe Telegraph: Locals object to the opening of a petting zoo on the outskirts of Scunthorpe

Heaven help us all if a rabbit should escape and terrorise the neighbourhood. Then, I dare say, you can tell us "We told you so".


Robin of Locksley said...

"I can't have 150 people milling about at the back of my property. There's no buffer zone".

As I read that I could only think of Julian Clary. Worrying.....

Theodore Wirth said...

TIM: It is the rabbit!
ARTHUR: You silly sod! You got us all worked up!
TIM: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.
ROBIN: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!
TIM: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer!
GALAHAD: Get stuffed!!!
TIM: It'll do you up a treat, mate!
GALAHAD: Oh yeah??
ROBIN: You mangy Scot's git!
TIM: I'm warning you!
ROBIN: What's he do, nibble your bum?
TIM: He's got huge, sharp-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!
ARTHUR: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!
BORS: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!

Theodore Wirth said...

Plus, more Ron . . .