Thursday, January 23, 2014

VOTE FOR US IN THE UK'S FUNNIEST BLOG AWARD

I'm delighted to announce that Angry People in Local Newspapers has been nominated in the competition to find the UK's funniest blog. Of course, it's a huge honour to be recognised for the second year in a row, and I could really use that top prize (not the tablet - the beer fund).

So! If you love this website and think I should be named the UK's funniest blog, skip along here and vote for me. As an added bonus, should I win, I will endeavour to make an appearance in the Fleet News and Mail pointing angrily at something.

If I don't win, I'll send Sausage Lady round your house.

Thank you for your support. I will wear it always.

VOTE HERE.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done. Although I felt the urge to give them a fake email address to reduce my future level of spam :)

cornemuse said...

Ha ha! Me too, Anonymous!

Nowtas said...

I am tempted to vote for someone else in the hope of Denise Woodage popping by my gaff as a result.