Monday, September 13, 2010

Stolen scooter anger


Dorset Echo: Kid fed up after thief steals his scooter. You know, the one I saved up my pocket money for WEEKS and it cost £59 chiz chiz

Like night follows day, this kind of story is inevitably followed a few days later by:

Dorset Echo: Big-hearted toyshop owner gets free publicity by replacing Fed Up Boy's stolen scooter. You know, the one I saved up my pocket money for WEEKS and it cost £59 chiz chiz

I had my ...err... Bugatti Veyron stolen from outside my nan's house just the other day. I only popped in to make her a cup of tea and when I came out again some cur had made off with it. I'd saved my pocket money for WEEKS to get it, too. Any big-hearted car dealerships out there?

3 comments:

headless said...

He doesn't appear to be to chuffed with the new one though. Should've given the grumpy little bugger a pink one.

Bucko said...

Enough about your scooter, where's my fucking milkybar?

C'riz said...

Sod the kid, what about teh stolen historic flute anger on the very same page?

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/8385670.Historic_wooden_flute_stolen_from_Holy_Rood_Church__Wool/

This one time, at band camp, and all that.